Monday, November 19, 2012

Surveying Homosexuality with Highschool Students

So  I have come to the conclusion on what I am going to do for my research about Homosexuality. I am going to interview 52 people in total. 26 boys and 26 girls. 13 of the boys will be from a Catholic high school and 13 will be from a Public high school. Same for girls. 13 girls from a Catholic high school and 13 from a Public high school. I am going to ask them how they feel about homosexuality and if they would feel comfortable if there was a homosexual in their classes. I plan on asking the kids if they feel more comfortable with a homosexual male or female in the classroom and I will also give them the option to say it doesn't matter at all or both matters. I am going to use a google doc and send it through facebook, so it can be completed anonymously and truthfully. I am doing this survey because I want to see how much times has changed in this generation and how people react to the generations new found acceptance of same sex relationships. It was only in the 1920s when people started to accept this. I am going to get my answers by what the majority says. I am very interested to find out how people really feel about this topic. Especially when they know they can tell how they really feel without anyone knowing it was them who said it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment