Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Statement

I have officially finalized my research on surveying kids on the topic of  homosexuality. I have yet to write up my final survey questions but, they will be written up tomorrow and reviewed by Mrs. Wren on Monday. I plan to being my research on Wednesday, December 4th  I am going to create a google doc on monday with my questions and send it out on Wednesday through a Facebook inbox. As I said before, there will be 52 people in total. 26 boys and 26 girls. 13 of the boys will be from Catholic high school and 13 will be from a Public high school. Same goes for the girls. 13 from a Catholic high school and 13 from a public high school. On Friday, December 6th  I will report back with the results I have received so far. I cannot wait to see how my results turn out! My guess is that the ones who go to public school will be more comfortable and okay with the idea that they are in class with a homosexual where in Catholic school, maybe we are a little more uncomfortable because of our beliefs and morals that we are taught. I can't wait to report back!


No comments:

Post a Comment